Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/04/10 23:27:31 UTC

[RESULTS] Re: [VOTE] Release Abdera 0.4.0-incubating Take 7

With 4 binding +1s (dims, Matthieu Riou, Garrett Rooney, Paul Fremantle)
and 4 non binding +1s (me, James Snell, Luciando Resende, Ugo Cei), the
vote passes!

Thanks for participating and helping give Abdera a big step forward!
I'll be pushing out the releases and we'll send an announcement soon.

Dan

James M Snell wrote:
> Ok, we've updated the release candidate... please review
>
> Take 7 of the vote to release Apache Abdera 0.4.0-incubating. The
> following things have changed:
> - All necessary files now include ASL headers
> - LICENSE file now includes pointers to non-ASL licenses and Mark
> Pilgrim's license
> - NOTICE files in the jars are much cleaner thanks to the new
> maven-remote-resource plugin.
> - Information about a jar's dependencies and their licenses are now
> included in META-INF/DEPENDENCIES instead of the NOTICE file.
> - The NOTICE file in the distributions contains all the stuff not in
> lib/*-LICENSE.txt and provides a pointer to the lib directory for the
> additional stuff.
> - Everything is signed
>
> Binary distributions:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dandiep/abdera-take7/org/apache/abdera/apache-abdera/0.4.0-incubating/apache-abdera-0.4.0-incubating.zip