Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 13:23:45 UTC

[m2] maven-antrun-plugin: Property problems

Hi,

I want to execute a Ant build script but none of the properties are found
when using Mavens antrun-plugin. If I run the script using Ant the first
property is displayed correctly. Is this a known bug or am I doing something
wrong?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="movlan-server" default="test">
    <target name="test">
        <echo message="${os.name}"/>
        <echo message="${project.build.directory}"/>
    </target>
</project>

The POM plugin part looks like this.

<ant antfile="${basedir}/src/main/misc/testbuild.xml" target="test"
inheritRefs="true"/>

I'm using:

Maven2: 2.0.2
maven-antrun-plugin: 1.1
OS: Windows 2000 and Mac OS X

Kind regards,
Roland

Re: [m2] maven-antrun-plugin: Property problems

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
It's a known issue already filed in jira.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [m2] maven-antrun-plugin: Property problems

Posted by Roland Bali <ro...@gmail.com>.