Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com> on 2000/06/19 05:48:06 UTC

RE: "free" borland C++ compiler

Kevin,

  If you would be so kind as to post the 1.3.13-dev make files
(or even the 1.3.12 release) for bcc 5.5, I would like to try
1) spiting it through and looking at the emits, and 2) actually
mocking up a .pl to convert .mak to .mak from msvc to cpp.  I did
install the free compiler, and immediately realized they they had
excluded the project converter from the 'free' version.

  I'm figuring anyone with the borland builder stuff can run
the .dsp converter themselves.  I'm just looking at simple .mak
for the free release of the compiler (doesn't include ide or the
ide helper utils.)

Bill

 [snip]