Posted to user@ant.apache.org by T Master <tm...@iknowledgeinc.com> on 2001/08/17 21:38:23 UTC

ClearCase task (ant1.4)

1.  You did not say which attribute was not supported.  Error reports are
nice to read :o)
2.  Here is what I have assertained from the source of the task.

   <target name="checkout">
     <cccheckout
        cleartooldir="cleartool_dir_path"
        viewpath="c:/ant_sview/ant_vob/specific.file"
        nowarn="true"
        reserved="true"
        comment="Test"
        commentfile="commentfile"
        branch="branchname"
        out="output_filename"
     />
   </target>

I don't use clearcase, so am unable to test.

T Master.