Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Naira & Kobo <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/15 10:11:21 UTC

Importing routes from another file or camel context

Is it possible to import a file, which have routes definition or bean
definitions, into a camel application to be re-used. I am not sure there is
something of this nature in camel, if there I will appreciate any pointer to
how it can be easily achieved.

This is something I just thought of and the use case will make a lot of
sense when routes are re-used or when one is going to have multiple routes
that will be too big for one file.

Many thanks

Re: Importing routes from another file or camel context

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Answered at FuseSource forum
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2239&tstart=0

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Naira & Kobo <le...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is it possible to import a file, which have routes definition or bean
> definitions, into a camel application to be re-used. I am not sure there is
> something of this nature in camel, if there I will appreciate any pointer to
> how it can be easily achieved.
>
> This is something I just thought of and the use case will make a lot of
> sense when routes are re-used or when one is going to have multiple routes
> that will be too big for one file.
>
> Many thanks

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer