Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/30 10:11:09 UTC

Web apps work in jetty in trunk

A few days ago I had the welcome app working in jetty with precompiled
jsps.  After some local changes to base ServletContext.getResource on
bundle.getEntry() I now have the welcome app working without
precompiled jsps.  There are a few failing tests since getEntry is not
implemented in MockBundle, I'll commit after figuring out how to
implement this method.

Welcome files don't seem to be working yet though.

After finishing this up I plan to work on pluto.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Web apps work in jetty in trunk

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I had to modify jetty for this purpose also, I'm hopeful we can modify
tomcat to allow packed wars.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.