Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "McCormick, Jeremy I." <je...@slac.stanford.edu> on 2014/10/15 20:23:00 UTC

excluding module from project reports

Hello,

I have a question regarding the site generation.

I see that 'project-info-reports:modules' generates the list of modules that goes on the front page of my site.  This works mostly fine.

However, it is including in the list of modules one in which the execution of the site plugin was skipped (intentionally because I don't want it included on the site).

But the module in question still shows up in the list of modules as a dead link.

How can I make it so that this module without a site is not included in the list of modules generated by the modules goal?

Thanks.

--Jeremy