Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/11/06 20:03:38 UTC

Re: How to remove an artifact

I am also having trouble with this!

I removed the directory and artifacts on the file system, but in the Browse,
I still see the groupId/artifactId....  The only thing is that when I then
try to download the jar or POM, then it says that there is nothing....

How do I remove the links in the Browse????

Sonia L.

I removed the directory containing the artifact in the internal repository,
but it still shows up in the GUI.
I restarted archiva and it still is showing up in the GUI.

Am I missing a step?

Thanks

Re: How to remove an artifact

Posted by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com>.
I went into Administration/Database and clicked on "Update Database now", I
did it a few time, but the groupId/artifactId are still there ?!?!?!?!

Re: How to remove an artifact

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi,