Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by ni...@yahoo.in.INVALID on 2016/06/29 12:37:21 UTC

Requirement for adding new status

Hello Devs,
In order to park in applications which have completed the credit check, I felt a need of an additional status for loan application.Currently, if a loan application is in pending status, the status is 100. The moment it is approved it changes to 200.However, if a organisation has made credit check mandatory before the approving the loan application, we need to have an additional status.Kindly let me know your reviews on adding a new status to the loan application.

Regards,Nikhil

Re: Requirement for adding new status

Posted by Myrle Krantz <mk...@mifos.org>.
Would we add a status for every check that needs to be performed before
approving a loan application?  Are there any additional steps in planning?

Greets,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect