Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de> on 2009/08/24 16:39:59 UTC

Edit Wiki is not possible

Hi,

I just released a new Beta Version of the jQuery Plugin,
and would like to edit the Wiki Page.

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/jquery-plugin-easy-ajax-and-widget-integration.html

But when I go to "Edit Page" I become an "Not Permitted" message. Why this?
The last times it works fine.

Best Regards
Johannes Geppert

-----
---
web: http://www.jgeppert.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de>.
thank you Martin, now it works.

I thought that the WIKI Space for plugins is for everyone who released
struts2 plugins.

Johannes

Martin Cooper-2 wrote:

> Johannes, I could have sworn that I ACKed receipt of your iCLA to
> someone, but I can't find a record it that, so my apologies. In any
> case, you now have edit rights for the page you mentioned.
>
> --
> Martin Cooper

-----
---

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by José Yoshiriro <jy...@gmail.com>.
I have the same problem to edit

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/full-hibernate-plugin.html

I could not create a new "News" too.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.
Heh, now I feel obligated to read that daily confluence changes report :-P

-Wes

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.
Ask me for a quote!

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Wes Wannemacher <we...@wantii.com>.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Wes Wannemacher<we...@wantii.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Johannes Geppert<jo...@web.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just released a new Beta Version of the jQuery Plugin,
>> and would like to edit the Wiki Page.
>>
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/jquery-plugin-easy-ajax-and-widget-integration.html
>>
>> But when I go to "Edit Page" I become an "Not Permitted" message. Why this?
>> The last times it works fine.
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Johannes Geppert
>>

> This might be a bit of a problem, we had a wiki-er who registered and
> defaced the site a few weeks ago. the Infrastructure team at apache
> suggested we increase the permissions level so that you have to be in
> a group to edit pages, rather than just being a registered user.
> Johannes, what is your username and did you file the CLA?
>
> As a side note, we probably don't need a CLA on file for users to be
> able to edit the plugins space on the wiki, do we?

Our policy is (was?) that you need to have an iCLA on file to edit the
official documentation, but any registered user can edit the other
spaces.

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Wes Wannemacher wrote:
> As a side note, we probably don't need a CLA on file for users to be
> able to edit the plugins space on the wiki, do we?

Is it exported with the distro?

Dave

Re: Edit Wiki is not possible

Posted by Johannes Geppert <jo...@web.de>.
Hello Wes,

ok, so can someone please add me too the right group when it is possible.

Yes I send my CLA to Martin and the Apache Secretary a while ago.
But I don't receive any confirmation.

Johannes

Wes Wannemacher wrote:

> This might be a bit of a problem, we had a wiki-er who registered and
> defaced the site a few weeks ago. the Infrastructure team at apache
> suggested we increase the permissions level so that you have to be in
> a group to edit pages, rather than just being a registered user.
> Johannes, what is your username and did you file the CLA?
>
> As a side note, we probably don't need a CLA on file for users to be
> able to edit the plugins space on the wiki, do we?
>
> -Wes
>
> --
> Wes Wannemacher
>
> Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.