Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/10 15:45:09 UTC

[VOTE] Peter Hancock for committer

Fellow Committers,

As you all know Peter Hancock has been actively participating in the
mailing lists since 2009, see:
http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=125778454424550&w=2

Peter has also submitted several patches, some of which have been
committed. A quick search of bugzilla identified the following patches
submitted by Peter: 48636, 48954, 48955, 49097, 49893, 49913, 50391, and
50909

Here's my +1

Thanks,

Chris

Re: [VOTE] Peter Hancock for committer

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Adrian.

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, this is well deserved.

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
+1

"My religion is simple. My religion is kindness."
- HH the Dalai Lama of Tibet

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On 10 Mar 2011, at 15:45, Chris Bowditch wrote:

> Fellow Committers,

Yep, another candidate that had caught my eye... So, +1

Regards,

Andreas
---

Re: [VOTE] Peter Hancock for committer

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
On 10.03.2011 15:45, Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Fellow Committers,
>
> As you all know Peter Hancock has been actively participating in the
> mailing lists since 2009, see:
> http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=125778454424550&w=2
>
> Peter has also submitted several patches, some of which have been
> committed. A quick search of bugzilla identified the following patches
> submitted by Peter: 48636, 48954, 48955, 49097, 49893, 49913, 50391, and
> 50909
>
> Here's my +1

+1

J.Pietschmann

Re: [VOTE] Peter Hancock for committer

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
+1

On 10.03.2011 15:45:09 Chris Bowditch wrote:
> Fellow Committers,
>
> As you all know Peter Hancock has been actively participating in the
> mailing lists since 2009, see:
> http://marc.info/?l=fop-user&m=125778454424550&w=2
>
> Peter has also submitted several patches, some of which have been
> committed. A quick search of bugzilla identified the following patches
> submitted by Peter: 48636, 48954, 48955, 49097, 49893, 49913, 50391, and
> 50909
>
> Here's my +1
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris

Jeremias Maerki

Re: [VOTE] Peter Hancock for committer

Posted by Simon Pepping <sp...@leverkruid.eu>.
+1

Simon

Re: [VOTE SUMMARY] Peter Hancock for committer

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
On 15/03/2011 10:39, Peter Hancock wrote:
> Thanks for all your votes!
>
> It is a great privilege to join the fantastic team FOP to
> work with you all on this challenging project!
>
> I hope my newbie credentials are partially offset by my background in
> mathematics (PhD in mathematical biology)
> and growing interests in OO and functional sytles of software design.
>
> I wish to go with the highly original login id of phancock.

Hi Peter,

ok - I have submitted a new account request and I will let you know when
it has been setup.

In the meantime, please read the following:
http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Thanks,

Chris

Posted by Peter Hancock <pe...@gmail.com>.