Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adfel70 <ad...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/07 17:59:50 UTC

Facets on Nested documents

Hi,

I indexed different types(different fields) of child docs for every parent.
I want to do facet on field in one type of child doc and after it to do
another of facet on different type of child doc. It doesn't work..

Any idea how i can do something like that?

thanks.

Re: Facets on Nested documents

Posted by Walter Liguori <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much Mikhail.

Walter

Ing. Walter Liguori

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Colleagues,

wrote:

> Yes, also i've the same problem.
> In my case i have 2 type (parent and children) in a single collection and i
> want to retrieve only the parent with a facet on a children field.
> I've seen that is possible via block join query (availble by solr 4.5).
> I've solr 1.2 and I've thinked about static facet field calculated during
> indexing time but i'dont see any guide o reference about it.
> Walter
>
> Ing. Walter Liguori

> > Hi,
> >
> > I indexed different types(different fields) of child docs for every
> parent.
> > I want to do facet on field in one type of child doc and after it to do
> > another of facet on different type of child doc. It doesn't work..
> >
> > Any idea how i can do something like that?
> >
> > thanks.
> >

> > --

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev