Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 15:50:20 UTC

Console and Webapp distribution

I have fixed the console and web-app distribution.
Can someone double check that they work from the maven plugin
(see the README.txt), or in their prefered web container ...
  ./web/servicemix-web-console
  ./distributions/apache-servicemix-web

Thanks !
--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Console and Webapp distribution

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 1/12/07, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have fixed the console and web-app distribution.
> Can someone double check that they work from the maven plugin
> (see the README.txt), or in their prefered web container ...
>   ./web/servicemix-web-console
>   ./distributions/apache-servicemix-web

I just tried the web console and got an error regarding what would
appear to be the RMI registry:

ERROR - ContextLoader                  - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'jdbcAuditorMBean' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference
to bean 'server' while setting bean property 'server'; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'server' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml]: Invocation of init method failed;
nested exception is java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer
stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'server' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/servicemix.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:
        java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused]
Caused by:
java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub:
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
nested exception is:

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/