Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Sanjay Melinamani (smelinam)" <sm...@cisco.com> on 2005/01/25 22:36:30 UTC

How to add actions to a TAB control

Hi,
How can I add another action to a TAB? I like to add an "info" & "help"
actions. Note, I know how to add actions to portlet control but not to the
tabs.
I am using Jetspeed 1.4 and my PSML uses card portlet controller and tab
control in the PSML.
I checked out jetspeed-tab.vm. But I dont know where to add the actions?
Shouldn't be <portlets> cab take reference attribute so that we can define
portlets in a configuration file.
Another problem with this is that if I need to change the title for a TAB, I
need to update all the PSMLs. Is there a easy way to configure the tabs?

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,
Sanjay