Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Dominic Myers <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 18:05:55 UTC

Failing Compliance Tests

Hi there,

I've been tasked with setting up a site that'll host openSocial
gadgets so I've installed shindig (after much head banging ;-)). I'm
reasonably happy thus (got the labpixies thing to display anyway!) far
so but I thought I'd delve a little deeper and tried this:

<http://46.137.116.149/shindig/gadgets/ifr?url=opensocial-resources.googlecode.com/svn/tests/trunk/suites/0.8/compliance/reference.xml>

With this result:

Passed Failed Warnings Unverified Total
73     36     15       29         153

could someone have a look and see what I've done wrong please?

Cheers,

Dom

as an aside I installed it without a virtual host so changed loads of
paths in the .js file. I'm happy to print out the details here if that
helps? Later I'll be moving everything to the route of the site -
anyone any ideas how to accomplish this?