Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com> on 2004/03/23 16:52:56 UTC

ETA for mod_jk 1.2.6 and mod_jk2 2.0.4

It is my understanding mod_jk2 2.0.4 is due this week and that the plan
is to release mod_jk 1.2.6 shortly thereafter.

Is this still accurate?

Any further light that can be shed on this (e.g. how long to expect to
wait for 1.2.6) would be appreciated.

--
Jess Holle

Re: ETA for mod_jk 1.2.6 and mod_jk2 2.0.4

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Jess Holle wrote:

> It is my understanding mod_jk2 2.0.4 is due this week and that the plan
> is to release mod_jk 1.2.6 shortly thereafter.
>
> Is this still accurate?
>
> Any further light that can be shed on this (e.g. how long to expect to
> wait for 1.2.6) would be appreciated.

jk2 2.0.4 should be tagged tomorrow or on Thursday, tarball on Friday.

jk 1.2.6 as soon as Glenn could works on it.