Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com> on 2017/01/26 20:29:13 UTC

Re: [Dispatcher] system_tests_protocol_family test fails if no ipv6 is supported

Hello,

Sorry to revive an old mail but we are still facing the issue with IPv6 and we had to do an ugly patch to remove all references to IPv6 in the tests.

Have you found a better alternative? It seems that Chuck suggested it could be done using C code.

Regards,

Adel

________________________________
Posted by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com>.

> Sorry to revive an old mail but we are still facing the issue with IPv6 and
> we had to do an ugly patch to remove all references to IPv6 in the tests.
>

> Have you found a better alternative? It seems that Chuck suggested it could
> be done using C code.

Sorry, I have not found a better alternative. I would love to hear from you if you can submit a patch in C.

Thanks.

Posted by Adel Boutros <Ad...@live.com>.
Hello Ganesh,

I was working on Solaris x86 10. The error was something like "name or service not known".

I will try your suggested pull request tomorrow and let you know if it works.

Regards,

Adel

   On what operating system are you running the test "system_tests_protocol_family"?

Also, with what error message is that test failing?

Thanks.

Posted by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com>.
Hi Adel,