Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by josef richberg <sq...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/14 14:54:06 UTC

torque error?

I noticed something very interesting while playing
around with the sql/base for MySQL.  As a side note, I
get the following [error] in the velocity log
regardless of weather or not my code compiles.

[error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.

This error occured before I ever changed anything.  It
seems to have no impact on the compilation of my
torque objects, but I wonder if this is why I cannot
add any datatypes to my torque schema.

--josef