Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Gav <gm...@apache.org> on 2016/08/28 00:05:58 UTC

dmake

Hi Guys,

We have set up a new 14.04 LTS 64 bit VM and are in the process of testing.

Can you tell me what you intend to do with 'dmake' please - we cant build
without it currently. Is there an alternative uri we get it from?

Thanks

Gav...

Re: dmake

Posted by Don Lewis <tr...@apache.org>.
On 28 Aug, Gav wrote:
> when did you try that last Don?
>
> That url comes up oops 404

I last tried that in the last few weeks, but have been using a cached
copy since then.

This page lists lots of mirrored copies:
<http://www.filewatcher.com/m/dmake-4.12.2.tar.bz2.461738-0.html>

It looks like development has moved to GitHub:
<https://github.com/mohawk2/dmake/releases>

Re: dmake

Posted by Gav <gm...@apache.org>.

Re: dmake