Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2014/08/04 22:18:55 UTC

How can I get the OSGi repository admin page?

Hello,

for the installation of my JCRBrowser in Sling I expect my users to add
my OSGi bundle repository to Slings OSGi repository page
(/system/console/obr). From there it's just a click on "Deploy and
Start" at the JCRBrowser entry, the dependencies get resolved and it is
installed.

After getting the latest sources from Sling I don't find the OSGi
repository admin page anymore. How can I get it back?

Best,

Sandro