Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 12:07:57 UTC

Being linked for Tav mobile gsoc report

Hello

I got a request for mid term evaluation for the tavmob gsoc proposal. I
thought that rajan decided to do a different one. I wonder why the admin
hasn't caught up because I remember us telling the Apache gsoc lists.

Cheers

Ian

Re: Being linked for Tav mobile gsoc report

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

In the projects page at
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/projects/my/ there is nothing
listed in active or inactive. The Tav mobile project doesn't appear to be
listed in all projects either
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/projects/all/. Maybe we
should ping the apache gsoc list anyway since there is a penalty for
ignoring mid term evals.

Cheers,

Ian

Posted by Ian Dunlop <ia...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 15-Jun-16 13:07, Ian Dunlop wrote:
> Hello
>
> I got a request for mid term evaluation for the tavmob gsoc proposal. I
> thought that rajan decided to do a different one. I wonder why the admin
> hasn't caught up because I remember us telling the Apache gsoc lists.

Was the evaluation request from Google ? Have you checked on the GSOC
website to see what it thinks the status is?

> Cheers
>
> Ian

Alan