Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/12/18 04:42:54 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Karaf

  - Apache Karaf provides a very modern and polymorphic container, multi-purpose
(microservices, OSGi, etc) powered by OSGi.

## Issues:
  - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
  - A first 4.2.0.M2 technical preview has been released, representing an
important milestone in the project.
  - We did bug fixes and improvements in interaction with user communities
(OpenHAB, OpenDaylight, ...)
  - We did a little improvement of the website look'n feel to give a better and
more professional message
  - We are preparing new releases for container, Cave, Decanter & Cellar.

## Health report:
  - We have more and more users and interactions with communities thanks to
Karaf container but also the other subprojects.

## PMC changes:

  - Currently 15 PMC members.
  - Last PMC addition was Christian Schneider on Mon Aug 22 2016

## Committer base changes:

  - Currently 30 committers.
  - Last committer addition was Stephen Kitt at Tue Jul 04 2017

## Releases:

  - 4.0.10 was released on Thu Sep 28 2017
  - 4.1.3 was released on Wed Nov 01 2017
  - 4.2.0.M1 was released on Sat Nov 04 2017
  - Cellar 4.1.1 was released on Sat Oct 14 2017

## Mailing list activity:

  - dev@karaf.apache.org:
     - 184 subscribers (down -4 in the last 3 months):

  - issues@karaf.apache.org:
     - 42 subscribers (down -2 in the last 3 months):

  - user@karaf.apache.org:
     - 371 subscribers (down -4 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity: