Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ASHOK SARMAH <as...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/30 13:33:07 UTC

Getting many slorconfig.xml's in the example folder

Hi I am not getting why there are many solrconfig.xml file.
Is that everytime when we upload a file to solr solrconfig.xml file is
generated.

Re: Getting many slorconfig.xml's in the example folder

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
On this list, we ask new questions in new threads with appropriate
titles. Helps other people to see the questions.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart
Solr popularizers community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=6713853

Posted by ASHOK SARMAH <as...@gmail.com>.
Thanx fr reply.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ASHOK SARMAH <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You have to provide us some more details here.
What are the paths for these files? And full names?
What operations are you doing to upload? Are you
using SolrCloud? If so how are you pushing the files
up? What version of Solr?

You might want to review:

Best,
Erick