Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ramanswamy, Muthu" <mr...@gers.com> on 2002/03/12 04:24:23 UTC

Using Struts with JetSpeed.

Hi All-

I am in the process of developing a Portal. Currently I also use Struts in
other Web Application.

Question? Can I use JetSpeed to communicate to a Struts based Servlet
instead of a Turbine based Servlet. I am not familiar with Turbine or
JetSpeed. As I did most of the work with Struts, I am thinking may be I
should leverage the Struts knowledge rather than learning another framework.

Has anyone used Struts with JetSpeed? Any recommendations?

Appreciate your input.

Thanks.,

RE: Using Struts with JetSpeed.

Posted by John Menke <jo...@eagleinfosystems.com>.
Try Liferay.  It's a portal package being developed that integrates with
struts.

www.liferay.com

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
>For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

I have the same problem. I`d really like to know something if someone
has experience
in this matter...

Re: Using Struts with JetSpeed.

Posted by Antony <u8...@mis.nccu.edu.tw>.