Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by s-...@artefrance.fr on 2003/02/20 20:16:32 UTC

RE : left ident a table

Luiz,

I'm not sure to understand the problem.

So, maybe that's a wrong idea (I'm not a xsl:fo guru ;o)) but I would use
a blind column to indent the table.

<fo:table table-layout="fixed">
<!-- The indent -->
  <fo:table-column column-width="10mm" />
<!-- Content -->
  <fo:table-column column-width="50mm" />
  <fo:table-column column-width="50mm" />
  <fo:table-column column-width="50mm" />
  <fo:table-body>
    <fo:table-row keep-with-next="always" height="5mm">
<!-- Hidden one -->
      <fo:table-cell border-style="solid" border-width="0pt" />
      <fo:table-cell border-style="solid" border-width="1pt">
        <!-- Content -->
      </fo:table-cell>
      <fo:table-cell border-style="solid" border-width="1pt">
        <!-- Content -->
      </fo:table-cell>
      <fo:table-cell border-style="solid" border-width="1pt">
        <!-- Content -->
      </fo:table-cell>
    </fo:table-row>
  </fo:table-body>
</fo:table>

Cheers,

Simon

Luiz Cezar Medeiros Filho <lu...@datasul.com.br>
20/02/2003 15:28
Veuillez répondre à fop-user

        Pour :  fop-user@xml.apache.org
        cc :
        Objet : left ident a table

                 Is there some way to left-indent a entire table from the
xsl-region-body left margin ?? I tried to use space-start attibute in the
fo:table tag but when i try to specify a color background or a margin for
cell, only the text is indented, the border and the background starts at
the

 most left position of the page.
                 I don´t want to use a block container and create the
table inside of
it because i cannot use table header automatic replication on page-break
(if the table is full, it breaks to next page maintaining the table
header).

Again, sorry about my english, and thanks for the help.

Luiz Cézar