Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org> on 2001/08/13 09:19:56 UTC

starting 'writing tests' doc?

Hey guys, what do you think about starting a document that explains how to
write tests for the perl-framework. Using the existing tests as an example
is cool, but having a well thought-out doc would make it easier for other
people to write more tests. At the end of the day we get a better
coverage.

John and Gary, do you think you will have some time to share some of your
expertise as you acquire it? Once we get the doc done, it'd be nice to
start pitching to other developers to write tests, resulting in less work
for the rest of us :)

Eventually this doc, should become one of the chapters in the soon to be
started 'core mod_perl developer guide' as outlined here:
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/epigone/modperl/ginthandswang

Your help is very appreciated.

mailto:stas@stason.org   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/

Re: starting 'writing tests' doc?

Posted by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com>.
I have no problems with writing some docs once I start writing tests.
I'm away for the rest of this week, though, so don't expect anything
soon...

Gary

[ Gary Benson, Red Hat Europe ][ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 60E8793A ]