Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/09/23 19:49:36 UTC

Logging configuration in trunk

Hello,

I'm having trouble with our current logging solutions in trunk. I wonder how to configure logging
the way that I get all debug messages from both Cocoon and Spring. When it comes to Cocoon logging I
guess that it's controlled by org.apache.cocoon.log4j.loglevel property, am I right?

When I start my own block I get following message:
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader).

What is needed to be done to configure log4j properly and why it's not done so by default?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Logging configuration in trunk

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having trouble with our current logging solutions in trunk. I wonder how to configure logging
> the way that I get all debug messages from both Cocoon and Spring. When it comes to Cocoon logging I
> guess that it's controlled by org.apache.cocoon.log4j.loglevel property, am I right?
>
> When I start my own block I get following message:
> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader).
>
> What is needed to be done to configure log4j properly and why it's not done so by default?

Anyone?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski