Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Kien Truong <du...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/12 08:49:39 UTC

Task Manager segfault randomly with RocksDB

Hi all,

Our task managers are segfaulting randomly when using RocksDB state backend, any tips regarding how to debug this situation are much appreciated.

We are using Flink 1.3.2  with Yarn on Centos 7

Regards,
Kiên

Re: Task Manager segfault randomly with RocksDB

Posted by Stefan Richter <s....@data-artisans.com>.
Hi,

could you provide some logs and ideally also the core dumps from the segfault? Is this only happening when the job is already canceling?

Best,
Stefan