Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by yannick <ya...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/06 21:09:08 UTC

Endpoint receive 404

I know I'm missing something little but don't find it. When i'm calling my
webservice I receive "IOException: not found". What means he doesn't find my
werbservice. BUT when I do ?wsdl he finds my wsdl.

Client - 404 -> Endpoint address:
http://localhost:8080/bridgeService/services/bridgeService
browser -  500 -> Endpoint address:
http://localhost:8080/bridgeService/services/bridgeService
browsser wsdl - ok -> WSDL address:
http://localhost:8080/bridgeService/services/bridgeService?wsdl

*ApplicationContext*

I deleted the security already to see if a simple webservice works but no
result.

 <jaxws:endpoint
      id="bridgeService"
      implementor="trbo.BridgeServiceImpl"
      address="/bridgeService"
      wsdlLocation="classpath:wsdl/trbobridge1.4.wsdl">
  </jaxws:endpoint>

*Web.xml*

<context-param>
		<param-value>
		classpath:application-context.xml
		 classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml
	     classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml
	     classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml
         classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-policy.xml
         classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-ws-security.xml
		</param-value>

	</context-param>

	<servlet>
		<servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-class>
		<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
	</servlet>

	<servlet-mapping>
		<servlet-name>CXFServlet</servlet-name>
		<url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
	</servlet-mapping>

*BridgeServiceImpl*

@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://test/trbo",  portName="bridgePort",
serviceName="bridgeService", endpointInterface="test.trbo.BridgePort")
public class BridgeServiceImpl implements BridgePort

Thanks for the help,

Yannick