Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mi...@swissre.com on 2004/07/15 11:23:10 UTC

Migrating from Forrest to maven:site

I am in the process to migrate an old project, in this project all the
documentation were mantained and published using Forrest, I was thinking as
I have already done the porting of the Build part with maven to take
advantage of the maven:site capabilities for the documentation as well. Is
that an easy process or it requires a complete reorganization of the
documentation ?

If someone has already done that and had some suggestion, that would be

Best regards

Michele

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender