Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Yihe Liu <li...@utexas.edu> on 2020/03/19 06:57:14 UTC

Calcite Contributor Registration

Hi Calcite,

I'm Yihe and trying to contribute to Calcite. According to the online
document, I should send an email to the developers-list to be registered as
a contributor. I hope it's the correct address and I followed the
guidelines.

After reading Calcite's paper and documents, I'm currently reading and
debugging the source. If you have other developing recommendations and good
first-commit JIRA cases, please let me know.

Thank Calcite community a lot for developing such a great project. I hope I
have a chance to be a part of it.

Jira Username: Yihe

Best,
Yihe