Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Nalyd <gm...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/22 02:52:24 UTC

Aegis inheritance

Hello,

There is an example of inheritance support for Aegis in XFire, but its
unclear how to do this with CXF.  I see how to set the
AegisBinding.WRITE_XSI_TYPE_KEY to true on the service to allow for XSI
types.  What is unclear is how to add the extra mapped classes.  I see the
TypeMappingRegistry but I am not sure how to use it to add the extra
classes.  Any info or examples would be great.

Thanks