Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Rita <rm...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 01:01:39 UTC

statistics using nc

Is it possible to get hbase statistics using, nc? Similar to zookeeper

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.1.2/zookeeperAdmin.html

This would actually be a great feature for hbase. Any objections if I
submit a jira request for this?

Re: statistics using nc

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
There is no one that ever reported an adverse affect caused by the metrics collections.

Re: statistics using nc

Posted by Rita <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: statistics using nc

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.