Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/11 20:14:16 UTC

Priha QueryResult returning nulls?

Hey Janne,

I''ve been pounding out some bugs. We have some failing tests where
the list of nodes returned by QueryResult.execute() has some null
elements. Not sure why, and I can't reliably reproduce the bug. But it
does seem to be happening. Any insights?

Re: Priha QueryResult returning nulls?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Weirdosity.

This might be related to a known issue in Node.getNodes(). Can you
check with the current SVN trunk of Priha as well, or 0.4.1 (e.g.
check out last Saturday's trunk).

It's also possible that there's a bug in Priha queries (which isn't
tested as well as I would like) or that I've misunderstood XPath...

/Janne

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@gmail.com>.
Stack trace:

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.