Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by FireWalter <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/12 12:38:02 UTC

Modal window callback issue

We have a button that launches a modal window - this modal window contains a
TreeView, from which the user will make a selection, and then either click
'OK' or 'Cancel'.
Should the user select 'OK' the value of the selected node should be passed
back to the first page.

The above fails when opening the modal window for the first time - selecting
a tree node and hitting 'OK' returns null...? Subsequent attempts work
perfectly - we no longer get null returned - instead the correct values are
passed back to our page and everything behaves as normal.