Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/11 16:31:05 UTC

Kafka Clients page updated

Hello Kafka client folks,

Since the kafka protocol has evolved multiple times since 0.1-0.7 to 0.10,
and some clients have also updated themselves to support new protocol
version, I have made a pass over the Kafka clients page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Clients

And sort the clients by language, with supported Kafka version associated
with each project, instead of sorting them based on versions.

Please take a look at the updated page, and ping me if your project's
information (version, maintainer, repo-link etc) is not correct.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Kafka clients multi-language
support. Your effort makes the community a much healthier one!

-- Guozhang