Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Bo...@putnam.com on 2002/07/15 22:54:28 UTC

Moving from SOAP to AXIS problems

Hi I have managed to create a client that receives a dom.Element as a
string (this did not required any serializes or tricks)
But then I tried to do the same call to the service using AXIS and I was
left with the problem that AXIS does not have the
Constants.NS_URI_LITERAL_XML
encoding, which allows me to send dom.Elements over SOAP (as arguments to
the service). So I received the error that there is sterilizer.

Did anyone knows what is an equivalent encoding of NS_URI_LITERAL_XML in
AXIS

Thanks Boris