Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ROSSEL Olivier <ol...@airbus.com> on 2002/11/21 15:19:19 UTC

JSTL in Struts.

I wish to use JSTL taglib in my project (Struts 1.1b2).
I have read on the mailing-list that latest versions
of Struts contain Struts-EL.
I understood that this Struts-EL is an implementation
of JSTL. But it requires the nightly builds.

It seems that Sun and Jakarta Taglibs also provide
JSTL.

To me, I could download one of them, install it manually
into Struts 1.1b2 and go.

My question:
what's the difference between Struts-EL and
Jakarta Taglib JSTL, for example?
why should I use Struts-EL, instead of JSTL from
other sources?

---cut here---

This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain
privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy,
distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have
received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
Security Notice: all e-mail, sent to or from this address, may be
accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and
security reasons. This access is controlled under Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act 2000, Lawful Business Practises.