Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pani R <pa...@lycos.com> on 2004/04/13 18:24:33 UTC

[OT] Recommendation on JBoss

Hi All:

I would like to have some piece of advise from JBoss experts / users. We are planning to go for a EJB based solution on an existing presentation layer developed using Strtuand contemplating on which App. Server to use for Produciton. As always, cost in the main constraint but also, not in a position to compromise much on the quality as well.

So, having these in mind, kindly share you JBoss expertise on the following:

1. Performance

2. Scalability

3. Portability to other App. Server

4. Hardware Recommendation