Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/04/19 16:43:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Nolan Lawson elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Nolan Lawson as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: nolan

    IRC nick: nolanlawson

    Twitter: @nolanlawson

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Nolan's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Nolan!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,

Cheers

Garren

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nolan Lawson elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Klaus Trainer <kl...@apache.org>.
Hey, welcome Nolan :)

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
Hey Nolan,

welcome and very happy to have you on board ;-)

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

GPG public key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x4F1D0C59BC90917D

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
'Bout time. Condragulations!

Posted by Johannes Jörg Schmidt <tf...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Nolan! \o/

Posted by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Nolan!

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Whohoo, congrats Nolan! :)

Posted by Darío Cravero <da...@uxtemple.com>.
Congrats Nolan!! :)

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Nolan! (:
--
,,,^..^,,,

Posted by Nolan Lawson <no...@nolanlawson.com>.
Thanks, Jan and Garren!! I'm happy to join up with such a fine and
welcoming community. :) Here's to a great 2016 for CouchDB!

Cheers,
Nolan

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Woohoo contrats and welcome Nolan :)
>
> Best
> Jan
> --
> > On 19 Apr 2016, at 16:43, Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear community,
> >
> > I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
> > has elected Nolan Lawson as a CouchDB committer.
> >
> >    Apache ID: nolan
> >
> >    IRC nick: nolanlawson
> >
> >    Twitter: @nolanlawson
> >
> > Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
> > well as write access to public project infrastructure.
> >
> > This election was made in recognition of Nolan's commitment to the
> > project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
> > its interests.
> >
> > Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Nolan!
> >
> > On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Garren

Nolan Lawson
nolanlawson.com
github.com/nolanlawson

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Nolan Lawson elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.