Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Chris Teoh <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/03 00:32:31 UTC

GetHTTP processor to consume public https?

Hi,

I'm still a little lost on how to do a GET on ssl sites. The standard ssl
context controller configuration is baffling. Is there anyone that has done
this? I'm trying to consume public internet ssl site.

Kind regards
Chris

RE: GetHTTP processor to consume public https?

Posted by Rick Braddy <rb...@softnas.com>.
I agree with Adam and Matt – should pick up JVM default CA configuration by default so HTTPS/SSL works out of the box.

Posted by Adam Taft <ad...@adamtaft.com>.

}

Posted by Rick Braddy <rb...@softnas.com>.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.