Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Mats Forslöf <Ma...@portwise.com> on 2005/12/19 10:09:23 UTC

ActiveMQ C++

Hi,

I saw Nathan Millers post in this list regarding a C++ API for ActiveMQ. I have been working on the same but have had problems with the OpenWire protocol. I have tried to make it run on both Linux and Win32 but with the same problem, it can't connect. I have asked (in the users mailing list) what may cause this problem but have not received any replies yet. I have since then written a complete C++ client using STOMP instead that I eventually would like to contribute. The client supports STOMP 1.0 and both synchronous and asynchronous delivery of messages. I have found two bugs in STOMP 1.0 and AMQ 3.2 (see Jira issue AMQ-444 and AMQ-445).

Can anyone of the OpenWire authors please give some guidence so I can add support for it in the C++ client.

Regards,
Mats