Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Mirko Sertic <Mi...@web.de> on 2008/02/10 20:42:23 UTC

Mogwai ERDesigner / Torque

Hi @ all!

I have read at the Torque website about the Mogwai ERDesigner conversion
stylesheet.
I as the Mogwai project admin want to say thank you for developing such
a stylesheet
and of course i want to say thank you for using Mogwai ERDesigner!

Time has changed, and a new and redesigned version of Mogwai ERDesigner
was written.
It is called Mogwai ERDesigner NG, and in its current version 1.2 it
supports MySQL, Oracle,
MSSQL and PostgreSQL.

But to get to the point. The XML file structure of ERDesigner NG has
changed, and of course
i am interested if someone is using ERDesigner in combination with
Torque. If there is still
a need, we should think about writing a new conversion stylesheet. So if
anybody is interested
to help, or just wants to give me feedback, please post comments to this
thread or to
the mailing lists available at http://mogwai.sourceforge.net.

Again, thank you all a lot

Mirko
Mogwai Project Admin

Re: Mogwai ERDesigner / Torque

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Patrick Carl wrote:
> Patrick (not Partick ;-) )

Ooops. Sorry, typed too fast...

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Mogwai ERDesigner / Torque

Posted by Patrick Carl <pa...@web.de>.

Re: Mogwai ERDesigner / Torque

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Hi Mirko,

Mirko Sertic wrote:
> But to get to the point. The XML file structure of ERDesigner NG has
> changed, and of course
> i am interested if someone is using ERDesigner in combination with
> Torque. If there is still
> a need, we should think about writing a new conversion stylesheet. So if
> anybody is interested
> to help, or just wants to give me feedback, please post comments to this
> thread or to
> the mailing lists available at http://mogwai.sourceforge.net.

Thanks for notifying us. Of course we are interested to have continued
tool support for Torque and its schema format. The xsl file in question
has been donated by Partick Carl (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/torque-user@db.apache.org/msg03283.html).

I will try to have a look at Mogwai ERDesigner and see what we can do.

Bye, Thomas.