Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2023/04/06 07:13:53 UTC

Re: Towards releases

Hi guys,

I'm resuming the work on:
- Karaf runtime releases preparation
- Karaf Decanter & Cellar releases
- Remove Winegrower and Cave from website

I will keep you posted asap.

Regards
JB

Re: Towards releases

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Traditional hijacking to mention Pax Web.

I've played a bit with OSGi CMPN TCK and out of 3 CMPN "chapters" (102 -
HttpService, 128 - Web Applications, 140 - Whiteboard Service), here are
the results of running Pax Web 8.0.18 and Pax URL 2.6.12 with tiny fixes
for "web container tests" (Chapter 128):

Test run finished after 211979 ms
[        16 containers found      ]
[         0 containers skipped    ]
[        16 containers started    ]
[         0 containers aborted    ]
[        16 containers successful ]
[         0 containers failed     ]
[       138 tests found           ]
[         0 tests skipped         ]
[       138 tests started         ]
[         0 tests aborted         ]
[       136 tests successful      ]
[         2 tests failed          ]

Those two failing tests are related to:
 - https://github.com/osgi/osgi/issues/577
 - https://github.com/osgi/osgi/issues/578

So far, OSGi TCK for CMPN 128 was based on Eclipse Virgo + Eclipse Gemini
servers.

The point is that I want to release Pax Web 8.0.19 and Pax URL 2.6.13 today
or tomorrow. +Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> - do I have few days?

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

czw., 6 kwi 2023 o 09:57 Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>