Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de> on 2013/07/10 23:09:56 UTC

supporting the JCRBrowser in the Sling mailing list

Hello,

as the JCRBrowser [1] currently is only for Sling users I'm assuming and
hoping that it's ok to use this mailing list to support it. Please tell
me if it's not and if I'm overlooking something. I would also contribute
it to Sling. But I'm still working on it. And it would be harder if I
would have to work with patch files.

Best,

Sandro

[1] - http://www.jcrbrowser.org/sling/website/

Re: supporting the JCRBrowser in the Sling mailing list

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
I'm glad to read that.

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.
Hi Sandro-