Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jian Zhang <jz...@symcor.com> on 2002/09/27 21:18:44 UTC

how to know what operations are available?

I have deployed a service but got a
no such operation error (so I assume that the server finds the service).
I actually allow all the methods as in dd specified:

 <service name="symcor:RequestorService" provider="java:RPC">
  <parameter name="className" value="com.symcor.od.server.soap.SoapFacade"/>
 </service>
</deployment>

but when I call any of the methods, it reports "no such operation" error.

How can I kown what methods are available or not?

Thanks a lot.