Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/04/21 09:42:03 UTC

Thoughts about themes maintenance

Hi devs,

Themes are a great thing. Now we have 5 of them. The downside is maintenance. We (mostly Sascha, thanks) spend a lot of time on that
for the layered lookups. I wonder if at some point we should not deprecate some of them. For instance, Dropping Crumbs is an
evolution of Blue Light and has also evolued into Tomahawk, should we maintain them all?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Thoughts about themes maintenance

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
As long as we keep Flat Gray (or the concept behind it).

All of the new new themes are cool and gee whiz and stuff, but as a provider of Global Software, we should keep one theme that is bi-directional and accessible to the sight impaired. That's my opinion anyway.

It would be nice if the Flat Grey theme could get some attention (TLC) as well.

-Adrian