Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/28 16:31:34 UTC

I've disabled the Log4j2 Jenkins build for now

I’ve disabled the Jenkins build for Log4j2 as we’re already testing PRs via GitHub right now. Unless we can use a GitHub Action to publish snapshots, though, I’ll have to update our Jenkins build to simply do just that for the master and release-2.x branches. I believe we’ve talked about this in a few threads before about having redundant PR checks, so I’ve gone ahead and disabled the Jenkins checks at least.
—
Matt Sicker

Re: I've disabled the Log4j2 Jenkins build for now

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Matt!

Gary

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that would be ok. If we ever need to add a Jenkins build again for something, we can find the files in the history.
—
Matt Sicker

Posted by Volkan Yazıcı <vo...@yazi.ci>.
Thanks so much Matt!