Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kavita <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2019/05/21 10:29:46 UTC

Solr 7.6 Error deleting copy field

Hi All,

I have exact problem mentioned in this link below.

http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Error-deleting-copy-field-td4393097.html

I want to delete all the copy fields with the same source name

curl http://localhost:8983/solr/pi_squared/schema/copyfields

{
      "source":"abstract_txt_en",
      "dest":"catchall"},
    {
      "source":"abstract_txt_en",
      "dest":"catchall"},
    {
      "source":"abstract_txt_en",
      "dest":"catchall"},
    {
      "source":"abstract_txt_en",
      "dest":"catchall"},
 But when I try to delete with the delete-copy-field, I get a following
error

"errorMessages":["Copy field directive not found: 'abstract_txt_en' ->
'catchall'\n"]}],

abstract_txt_en is a dynamic field

I even tried  with "source":"*_txt_en", but I get a same error

curl -X POST -H 'Content-type:application/json' --data-binary '{
  "delete-copy-field":{ "source":"*_txt_en", "dest":"catchall" }
}' http://localhost:8983/solr/pi_squared/schema

Thank you for you  help in advance