Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Vincent S Hou <sh...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/12/04 17:45:42 UTC

Re: How to best run non-local tests in ASF (was: Performance tests for OpenWhisk)

Great thanks to Adobe Inc for the donation to OpenWhisk.
I just touched based with Carlos about how we setup and Jenkins environment for OpenWhisk. I will pick up the Jenkins work for OpenWhisk.
For anyone, who is interested in the Jenkins Pipeline for OpenWhisk. Welcome to help.
Thank you.

Best wishes.
Vincent Hou (侯胜博)

Advisory Software Engineer, OpenWhisk Contributor, Open Technology, IBM Cloud

Notes ID: Vincent S Hou/Raleigh/IBM, E-mail: shou@us.ibm.com,
Phone: +1(919)254-7182
Address: 4205 S Miami Blvd (Cornwallis Drive), Durham, NC 27703, United States